One of the services we provide to our clients is a full highway drainage design service which includes designs sufficient for approval and adoption through Section 38 Agreements (Highways Act 1980) for a development where the highway drainage infrastructure is required to be adopted as part of a new section of highway to be put forward for adoption by the Council.
We provide a bespoke service which caters for all our clients’ requirements which means we can provide assistance as and where required or ‘provide a one stop shop’ which includes for all design and submission documentation so our clients can concentrate their valuable time on other areas of the development where it may be more beneficial.
Our highway drainage design service offers valuable advice to clients on the most cost effective and viable solutions to drainage problems and options available including sustainable systems.
Examples of our drainage expertise include full detailed design of drainage layouts for clients such as major house builders, sustainable drainage designs for major employment developments which includes on line and off line attenuation, balancing ponds, soakaways, swales, underground storage tanks and dry basins.
Sanderson Associates will undertake the necessary liaison and complete all submission documentation on behalf of clients to apply for sewer adoption if required.
Highway Drainage Design Services
Highway Drainage Design may be included/required as part of planning applications or to discharge certain planning conditions.
- Assessment of existing highway drainage and capacity
- Assessment of additional highway surface run off and additional drainage required
- Design of detailed drainage layouts, long sections and materials to adoptable standards.
- Hydraulic analysis and simulation modelling of storm highway drainage systems to adoptable standards.
- Design of storm water flow attenuation measures including on-line and off-line storage facilities, including simulation modelling using WinDES software.
- Preparation of detailed drainage schedules, plans and sections for the purpose of construction and obtaining technical approval for Adoption through a Section 38 Agreement.
Require Assistance with Drainage Design?
Sanderson Associates have enjoyed over 33 years in business, our experienced Drainage Design engineers have produced designs for a variety of developments throughout the UK, Isle of Man and Ireland.
We would be pleased to provide you with our competitive fee proposal to provide you with our Drainage Design Services, please call us on 01924 844080 or click here to complete our secure online form.