Detailed Drainage Design may be required as part of a planning application or to discharge planning conditions.
- Design of detailed drainage layouts, longsections and construction details to adoptable standards
- Hydraulic analysis and simulation modelling of foul and storm water drainage systems to adoptable standards
- Design of storm water flow attenuation measures including on-line and off-line storage facilities, including simulation modelling using WinDES software
- Preparation of detailed drainage schedules, plans and sections for the purpose of construction and obtaining technical approval for Building Regulations or for Adoption through a Section 104 of the Water Industry Act 1991 if required
- Modelling of flood flow routes for existing and proposed developments
For the purpose of design and undertaking site assessments we utilise AutoCAD based 3D Ground modelling software combined with the WINDES suite of hydraulic design and analysis programmes.
Domestic drainage systems are designed to meet the requirements of the current 'Building Regulations' and are also modelled to check capacity and ensure optimum design in terms of pipe depth and gradient. Main drainage systems are designed to meet the requirements of 'Sewers for Adoption 7th Edition' and modelling data prepared to demonstrate their performance in normal use and under severe flood conditions.
Require Assistance with Drainage Design?
Sanderson Associates have enjoyed over 33 years in business, our experienced Drainage Design engineers have produced designs for a variety of developments throughout the UK, Isle of Man and Ireland.
We would be pleased to provide you with our competitive fee proposal to provide you with our Drainage Design Services, please call us on 01924 844080 or click here to complete our secure online form.